Home » » Friday is Date Night

Friday is Date Night

I love it when I'm allowed to help, a lot of men are put off by having me there but some just seem to roll with it. I like to think that those guys are getting a little something extra!

Usually the fluffing is my job but in some cases with a really good looking man she'll join in...


Once he's hard I have to force myself to stop! I'll get my taste of him later...


I put him inside her, and I get in a little lick as he slides into her, I love hearing her gasp as his big cock fills her....


And because I know her so well I give her ass a little lick causing her to moan and push back harder onto him...


I stepped back to watch him fuck her hard and deep, far deeper than I've ever been...


He groaned as he came inside her, he smiled at me and pulled out as his second spurt spread on her sweet pussy. "Something for you Sissy." he said laughing.


I greedily milked his softening cock to get the last few drops!


I slid my fingers through their mixed juices as I moved up to kiss her beautiful face, glowing from the pleasure she had just recieved,,,


"Please Kaaren," she whispered to me, "Make me cum again." I smiled as I moved between her legs. This was just about my favorite part, It's what a sissy is born to do!